The Kenmore 81912 is a 24″ Wide Electric Condensing Dryer allows for easy installation anywhere. No external wall venting is needed, only a 220V power source is needed.
- The ventless design allows you to install Kenmore dryer 81912 anywhere with a 220V power source. Just right for apartments, town houses, condominiums and dorms with limited laundry room space. This dryer is ideal if you want to add a second set of laundry upstairs or in a closet, because you do not need to vent this dryer to the outside
- Select from 11 different cycles including Normal, Heavy Duty, Towels, Jeans, Fast Dry, and Wool
- Drying options including Wrinkle Release, 4 Temperatures, 3 Dryness Levels, 3 My Favorites , Chime, Delay Start, and Control Lock
- The dryer features a reversing drum that changes directions every 10 minutes to help reduce tangling and wrinkling. The Blue Anti-Tangle Cone in the back of the drum also helps reduce tangling and wrinkling of clothes as they tumble , and helps to improve the overall drying performance.
- The dryer features Moisture Sensors inside the drum to quickly dry clothes gently without excessive heat or drying times
- A direct drain kit is included in the dryer so you can drain the water from the unit so it’s never necessary to empty the container
- A condenser tumble dryer removes humidity by using two separate air flows. Air re-circulates inside the machine and is heated gently with a low powered heating element (1000W) to create humidity inside the drum. Damp air is passed through the condenser in one direction while the room air is passed through the condenser in the other direction. This causes the moisture in the air to condense into water which is then pumped to the water tank or out through the hose. A condensation dryer does not require ventilation installed in the home and only requires power to operate. A great additional pair to add to your home to get more laundry done
- There are two options to remove the condensed water out of the unit: manual drain and direct drain. In a manual drain process, the water is pumped up to a fill reservoir on the left side of the console that will fill with water. After the load is done, the reservoir can be removed and drained in a sink or other appropriate area. In direct drain, the fill tube on the back of the unit is detached from the bucket and connected to another tube where it can be placed on the stand pipe along with the washer drain hose
- The dryer door is reversible and ships from the factory with a left hinge that is ideal if the dryer is going to be stacked on top of the 41912 washer
- 4 Installation Options: Stack IT, Stow IT, Raise IT, Leave IT. This 24″ front load washer can be Raised on optional pedestals (Sears Item Number 18412) Stacked with optional stacking kit (Sears Item Number 18004), Stowed under-counter with a height of 33.5″ , or just Leave it alone side by side next to the matching dryer