The LG DLGX5781WE SteamDryer™ introduces a new way to do laundry… your way! Choose to open the door hamper style to load wet clothes or swing the door to the side for unloading dry clothes. With TrueSteam® the LG SteamFresh™ cycle refreshes clothes and reduces wrinkles in just 20 minutes, so your favorite outfit is always ready—and you can give the iron a rest.
- With 7.3 cubic feet of capacity, the LG DLGX5781WE dryer handles really large loads, saving you time and energy.
- With the EasyLoad™ Door you can choose to open the dryer door either vertically or horizontally, depending on load type, size or convenience.
- Our TrueSteam™ Technology generates real steam to reduce wrinkles and odors, and practically eliminates the need for ironing.
- The SteamFresh™ Cycle refreshes, and reduces wrinkles in up to five garments at a time with one 20-minute dryer cycle.
- The SteamSanitary™ Cycle safely sanitizes items marked as non-washable, like throw pillows or children’s toys.
- The SmartDiagnosis™ feature helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, or with a simple app on your smart phone, helping you minimize costly, inconvenient service calls.*
- The NeveRust™ Stainless Steel Drum is built to keep drying your clothes more efficiently without showing wear and tear.
- The ReduceStatic™ Option virtually eliminates static cling.
- The EasyIron™ Option lightly moistens clothes to make ironing easier and more efficient.
- Sensor Dry system measures the moisture levels during the cycle and automatically adjusts the drying time.
- 3-Minute Smart InstallationCheck feature ensures that the dryer has been installed properly and is working correctly.
- With the FlowSense™ Duct Clogging Indicator you’ll know when it’s time to clean the ducts out to ensure great drying every time.
- There’s no need for laundry to be noisy. Thanks to LG’s LoDecibel™ operation, chances are you may not even notice it.
- Just pop your dry clothes in for a tumble on the Wrinkle Care Option to reduce creases.
*SmartDiagnosis™ is designed to supplement existing methods of problem identification and may not be able to troubleshoot all issues.