This huge 8.8 cu-ft high capacity dryer has features like the PowerDry cycle, to make sure your clothes are ready to go in no time. The extra-large dryer drum can handle up to 21 towels in a single load. This large capacity dryer measures temperatures with Advanced Moisture Sensing, to get your largest loads evenly dried everytime. It’s also got an extra interior fin that creates a random tumbling pattern and keeps clothes moving in the dryer drum for an exceptional drying performance. All that and a 10-year limited parts warranty on a model designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. make this machine pure Maytag brand.
ADVANCED MOISTURE SENSING
- Advanced Moisture Sensing on Maytag® top load dryers makes sure every sock and shirt gets the right amount of dry. Sensor strips inside measure the moisture levels around your fabric, while inlet and outlet sensors determine air temperatures to stop the load at just the right time. It’s the formula for exceptionally even results every time, even for the largest loads.
RAPID DRY CYCLE
- Waiting for the dryer is no fun. Get small loads like that must-have outfit dry quickly with the Rapid Dry cycle on Maytag® top load dryers.
- When you need a way to get rid of everyday bacteria on items you don’t want to put through the washer, the Sanitize cycle has you covered. The cycle removes up to 99.9% of three common household bacteria.
WRINKLE PREVENT OPTION
- Don’t let wrinkles cramp your style. With the Wrinkle Prevent option, the dryer keeps clothes tumbling up to 150 minutes after the cycle has ended.
MAYTAG® COMMERCIAL TECHNOLOGY
- These dryers are built to last thanks to the Maytag® Commercial Technology we put under the hood. They come standard with a durable, heavy duty motor, premium rollers and a 5-rib belt that keeps them humming along year after year.10-YEAR LIMITED PARTS WARRANTY ON THE DRIVE MOTOR AND DRYER DRUM
- We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. From Marion, Ohio to you, these dryers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.