The Dormont 48″ Gas Connector Gives Peace of Mind
Gas appliances such as clothes dryers and heaters need to be installed correctly and updated regularly to prevent dangerous gas leaks, and the Dormont Gas Connector presents the perfect solution. Although it is 48″ long, there are additional lengths available to accommodate your house.
Made with stainless steel and compliant with multiple standards, including ANSI, AGA, NY MEA, and CSA, you know the Dormont 48″ Gas Connector resists crushing, kinking, cracking and corrosion. Whether attached indoors or outdoors, sleep soundly knowing your home is safe from gas leaks.
- The Dormont 48″ Gas Connector can be used with natural gas, LP gas-air mixtures and LP gas systems
- Certified for indoor and outdoor use
- Made from stainless steel and resists crushing, kinking, cracking and corrosion
- A manual shutoff valve must be installed ahead of the connector
- Length: 48 inches
- Inside diameter: 1/2 inch
- Outside diameter: 3/8 inch
- Complies with the following standards: ANSI Z21.24, CSA 6.10, AGA 3-87, and NY MEA 376-92M and CSA