Care for the whole family’s fabrics with this large capacity top load washing machine. The Smooth Spiral stainless steel wash basket helps prevent snags and the dual action agitator gives fabrics a thorough clean. Choose your water level on any cycle with Water Level Selection and wash a load in as little as thirty minutes with the Quick Wash cycle.
- No matter which wash cycle you choose, Water Level Selection lets you select Auto Sensing to adjust water based on load size or the Deep Water Wash option to help break down loose soils with more water.
- Help protect fabrics from snagging with this stainless steel wash basket that gently guides clothes during the wash.
- The traditional dual action spiral agitator provides the wash action and cleaning performance to give your clothes the right clean.
- Choose the right amount of agitation for your fabrics with an option that lets you select the soil level of your load on any cycle, so you get less agitation on light loads and more on full or dirty loads
- Get the extra space you need to wash bulky items with this 3.9 cu. ft. capacity washer.
- Skip a trip to the laundry room with Soaking cycles that start washing whites and colors as soon as they’re done soaking
- Throw clothes in the wash at the last minute with the late lid lock.
- Wash a small, lightly soiled load in as little as 30 minutes with increased spin speeds to remove more water so clothes can spend less time in the dryer. (Based on a 3 lb load.)
- Keep your whites looking their best with a cycle that cleans thoroughly while gently caring for your clothes.
- Care for colored fabrics with a cycle that uses cold water to provide optimal fabric care
- Bulky/Sheets cycle takes care of bedding as well as those bulky winter jackets
- Clean your delicate items with an intermittent wash action and slow spin speed, to provide everything you’d expect for gentle fabric care.
- Run the AFFRESH cycle every 30 washes with an AFFRESH Washer Cleaner tablet or liquid chlorine bleach to thoroughly clean the inside of your washer.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A.